Graduate Electronics Engineer
- Job ID
- Business Area
- Brussel (Zaventem)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
Place of employment:Belgium - Brussels (Zaventem): Toyota Motor Europe, Technical Centre
- Bachelor degree (minimum) or Masters in electronics engineering
- Experience in hardware or software development practice in electrical circuit
- Knowledge of electronic circuit, EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) or antenna engineering
- Fluent in English (TME business language)
- Possibility of training in our R&D Headquarters in Japan
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organizing skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others
- have excellent communication skills
- customer mindset
Your team and your responsibilities
Your Team/Division:Within the Electronics Engineering Division the electronics design and evaluation team is responsible for the design and development of engine or brake system control unit, and the vehicle evaluation for electronics components. We make and check the specification of engine or brake system component with suppliers and other departments, and evaluate the performance and functions of electronic components or systems by using the prototype vehicle.
- Development of ECU (Electrical Control Unit) for engine or brake system
- Evaluation for electronics components of development vehicle
- Investigation for electrical design or evaluation technology trends
- Investigation for simulation or evaluation methodology applied to vehicle development
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed