Job Description - Technical Sales Specialist (19WD32598)
Technical Sales Specialist19WD32598Europe, Middle East and Africa-Russian Federation-Moscow-Moscow
Technical Sales Specialist
Job ID: 19WD32598
Position OverviewThe Technical Sales Specialist in the Manufacturing Industry is responsible for leading all technical aspects of an Autodesk sales campaign with a focus on the Product Design & Manufacturing Solution, particularly Inventor and Fusion 360.
She/He partners with internal sales reps and authorized resellers to provide pre-sales technical leadership and assistance. The Technical Sales engineer uses in-depth industry and software knowledge to uncover customer business issues and suggest improvements, thus earning status as a trusted advisor with the customer. She/He meets with individuals at all levels in the customer. She/He assesses technical requirements, identifies technical solutions and presents our products to small and large audiences. Area of focus will be manufacturing, engineering and production processes, with an adjacent knowledge about data management.
- Take ownership of technical sales opportunities through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Communicate product features and benefits in pre-sales situations.
- Present Autodesk products to prospective customers in the form of presentations.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and members of the Autodesk sales force involved with the opportunity
- Work with authorized Autodesk reseller technical staff to ensure they are proficient with Autodesk software tools.
- Partner with them to grow, refine, and enhance their presentation abilities.
- Convey a positive message to accounts and individuals who are looking for a solution.
- Enthusiastically assist customers to make the best decisions on the Autodesk solution that will meet their needs.
- Perform feasibility studies and cost estimation to fulfill customer requirements. Develop implementation plans.
- Provide feedback and communicate market requirements to the Autodesk product development team.
- 3+ years professional experience in the IT or engineering industry
- Familiar with Autodesk Inventor
- Knowledge of additional leading CAD software, such as, Fusion 360, Pro/E, NX, Catia, SolidWorks etc.is of advantage
- Knowledge of Simulation, CAM and PDM / PLM systems
- Understanding of customer workflows, processes and requirements in the industrial machinery and consumer products industry
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Good English language skills
- Strong solution selling skill
- Can work under pressure and team work ability
- Good networking and communication skills
- Candidates with technical sales experience are preferred
- Other features of the task
- Product demonstrations against large auditoriums or critical discussions with professionals do not constitute a stress situation for the candidate, but an appreciated professional challenge.
- The position requires travel activity in RCIS.
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.