Job Description - Change Management Training Coordinator – Digital Financial Transformation Program (19WD32549)
Change Management Training Coordinator – Digital Financial Transformation Program19WD32549Americas-United States of America-California-San Rafael
Change Management Training Coordinator, Digital Financial Transformation Program
Location: San Rafael, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD32549
Position OverviewAre you looking for a high energy team where you can make a direct contribution to one of our corporate imperatives – to Digitize the Company? Are you looking to join a company with a vision to help people imagine, design, and create a better world?
With our business model transformation well underway (moving from selling perpetual software licenses to cloud-based subscription services), we are making huge investments in our Finance Toolsets, Big Data and Enterprise Data Management. Our Digital Financial Transformation Program includes replacing our entire world-wide Enterprise Resource Planning system. We are creating a team to own the Change Management needed to make this program a huge success. This role will own the coordination of all the required trainer and end-user training, in addition to assisting in the development of the training materials and logistics; reporting to the overall Change Management Lead.
This new and transformational team will serve as a change agent to the program, collaborating and influencing stakeholders across the organization to execute the change plan. They will work closely with project stakeholders and executives, coaching where needed, to drive change efforts and encourage adoption. Recognizing that the effectiveness of our end users will impact the value of the program, this person will need to proactively seek out resistance to change and help stakeholders see the future as exciting and supportive of their own career development. They are ultimately responsible for making sure the organization is ready and able to excel in the new world as Autodesk pivots to subscription-based offerings. Following the successful completion of the ERP implementation, the established Change Management team will have the opportunity to drive change management and adoption across other programs at Autodesk in support of our overall digital transformation journey.
- Train the Trainer Plan
- End User Training Plan
- Coordination of any In Person training sessions
- Tracking of Completion of all required training sessions
- Work with the business and program team to gather and validate the end user community; collecting information around location, training needs assessment, job function and contact information
- Leveraging the Training Curriculum and End User Mapping to Classes; establish the required Train the Trainer & End User Training detailed training plans and review/validate those plans with both the PMO & the Functional Program Team as required
- Manage the coordination and set up of in person or remote classes; working with the change agent network as required for local and global requirements
- Track Completion of all planned Training Classes in LMS
- Coordinate instructors and/or vendors to conduct training as well as mapping out schedules
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each session and document feedback
- Stay up-to-date on required training needs based upon new or updated procedures
- Escalate any issues or risks to the Change Management Leadership
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training programs (e.g. Captivate) is a plus
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience with training/event coordination; experience in training development or delivery is a plus
- The ability to inspire, influence and encourage others
- A strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Excellent communication, coordination and presentation skills
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.