Professional Services Associate
Nashville - 8th Ave South
What’s in it for you:The incumbent will ensure the smooth onboarding of clients onto Ipreo’s proprietary software platforms. You will work closely with members of the Data and Implementation team and with clients and their portfolio companies to acquire needed financial data. You will also work with clients to finalize reporting options.
What you’ll work on:The incumbent will ensure the smooth onboarding of clients onto Ipreo’s proprietary software platforms. You will work closely with members of the Data and Implementation team and with clients and their portfolio companies to acquire needed financial data. You will also work with clients to finalize reporting options.
- Consulting with new clients to match our portfolio monitoring and financial reporting offerings to their needs.
- Supervises the onboarding of new clients to the platform – often taking a very “hands-on” role – throughout the process. Strong focus to be placed on accuracy and efficiency.
- Build robust Excel reports that are integrated with our platforms.
- Complete other client projects on an “as needed” basis.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the motivation to learn new applications
What we look for
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university is required. Mathematics, accounting or finance degrees strongly preferred.
- A strong understanding of financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and a conceptual understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner. Extreme attention to detail and an ability to document processes.
- Experience working effectively with others in a team setting while under the pressure of deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours at critical times (i.e., quarterly reporting) based on need.
- The desire to work for a company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the Team as a whole. A positive attitude is required.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy