Job Description - License Compliance Analyst (19WD32568)
License Compliance Analyst19WD32568Asia Pacific-India-Delhi-Delhi
License Compliance Analyst
Location: New Delhi- India
Job ID: 19WD32568
Position OverviewAutodesk is seeking a License Compliance Analyst to join an exciting team of global analysts. The position will be a part of a team of analysts located throughout the world who thrive on cross collaboration and detailed process development to ensure the consistence and alignment of customer reporting. The focus of this role will be to provide required analytics to the License Compliance sales teams through the analysis and review of audit data provided by customers as well as the supporting analyses on evidence cases. This role will report directly to the Manager of License Compliance Audit Services.
- Perform in-depth analyses of audit/inventory data provided by customers (serial numbers, device id’s, Autodesk product and version installed, license type, licensee information, etc.)
- Provide an overview of customer’s actual Autodesk installation environment based on inventory data provided by customers
- Perform network license usage analyses when relevant (i.e. when Customer with multi-user licenses submits license files and report logs)
- Identify customer compliance violations through these analyses
- Assign compliance settlement values to each license compliance violation identified
- Join customer calls for complex audit data presentations
- Enhance and document the analysis process to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Create profiles of customers identified for LC engagement by running Autodesk License Reports
- Answer questions from internal Autodesk staff as well as Partners about Autodesk product installations and compliance scenarios.
- Train LC sales new hires on analysis documents to be presented to customers, usage of tools like Siebel and CLEAR
- 3 + years in analytic role working with
- Microsoft Office proficiency; Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Skype
- Bachelor Degree (or 4-year equivalent), in Business or a related field strongly
- Key Business & Analytic Skills
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and process oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills with attention to detail
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments
- Ability to work independently and collaborate successfully with remote individuals, and teams
- Highly organized and able to maintain clarity in changing environments
- Self-motivated and excellent problem-solving skills as well as a team-oriented attitude
- Advanced Excel Skills in Microsoft Excel : Pivot tables, Macros and formulas
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.