Founded in 1984, Free People (www.FreePeople.com) is a boutique women’s fashion label that operates ecommerce, retail, and wholesale businesses. Free People is the fastest growing URBN brand and has a vibrant ecommerce platform including web, mobile and a newly released iPhone app. Free People is frequently recognized as an industry leader from a technical, creative and innovative perspective. Free People’s retail business includes over 100 boutique stores and its Wholesale business includes over 1,400 specialty boutiques and department stores across the globe. Free People is an inspiring shopping experience for the stylish, confident, and curious young woman who appreciates our distinctive assortment of apparel and accessories.
- Help Sales team prep for daily sales appointments (making sure collection is in order, all samples are in the collection, line sheets are updated, etc)
- Setup/Maintain Showroom appearance
- Researching domestic specialty and e-retail sites
- Assist sales team with setting up of Tradeshows
- Update inventory on a weekly basis using Blue Cherry to chase best sellers and new sales opportunities
- Pull samples for appointed accounts
- Observing sales appointments with buyers
- Assist with daily office tasks
- Assist in analyzing weekly and monthly sales, identifying best sellers etc.
- Assist the merchandising team with department store directives
- Assist the merchandising team in styling the product in the showroom and in stores
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.