SELLING MANAGER | Roles & ResponsibilitiesReports To: Store Brand Leader
ObjectiveTo create a unique, innovative and inspirational customer experience; encompassing the Free People lifestyle and brand image, while maintaining all store operations and goals, resulting in driving sales and ensuring the profitability of the store.
- Manage and motivate a high level of customer care and experience.
- Manage and motivate the level of floor supervision (MOD).
- Manage and motivate the selling team.
- Participate in recruiting and hiring in order to support selling team.
- Manage communication of customer care, customer experience, selling and product knowledge to store team.
- Serve as a proactive mentor, teacher and problem solver.
- Utilize all available training tools to provide consistent training to the selling team.
- Administer performance appraisals and goals to the selling team.
- Manage and implement the use of all customer care resources.
- Manage and initiate all in-store events, selling/customer care seminars, fit-training sessions, Social Media, MPOS results and sales contests.
- Manage all Stylist/Studio Transactions.
- Implement and manage appointment selling on a consistent basis.
- Adhere to all typical day/week/stock/Monday guidelines.
- Participate in the Monday walk-through and determine weekly objectives with management team.
- Execute weekly objectives in relation to selling initiatives and goals.
- Ensure daily restock guidelines are met.
- Participate in the cycle count process on a weekly basis to ensure accuracy, integrity and procedural compliance.
- Ensure daily adherence to opening and closing checklist.
- Perform all opening and closing procedures when needed.
- Meet or exceed the store shrink percentage goal.
- Review with Store Brand Leader operational audits and District Brand Leader checklists.
- Uphold all company policy and procedure.
- Utilize and manage the use of weekly sales reports to track, analyze and communicate business results and determine strategies to maximize sales.
- Build community client base that helps to drive volume and meet monthly goals.
- Partner with SBL to communicate performance observations and expectations to team.
- Maintain an awareness of current fashion trends and relevance to the store environment.
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications. You can learn more about Free People and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
BenefitsAs an Free People employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more. http://www.urbn.com/work-with-us/benefits
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.