Job Description - Finance Trainee (1 Year Contract) (FIN003087)
Finance Trainee (1 Year Contract)-FIN003087
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOINGIn your role as a Finance Trainee at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Facilitating development and implementation of Anaplan & BPC systems in the Southern European Finance team – Italy, Spain, Portugal & MED
- Coordinating Budget & Outlook preparation with the Sales Finance & Category Finance teams, and across multiple departments and several sites
- Contributing to monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements: Variation analysis, Quality of Earnings, Product Mix, etc.
- Preparing Category,Customer & Market reports at month-end
- Managing Intercompany Prices (ICPs), liaising with the European Pricing team
- Other Ad Hoc project work & analysis
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESSRequired:
- Business Degree or similar
- Fluent English, both spoken & written (Daily contact with Bucharest & Milan, with additional contacts in Dublin, Manchester, Mumbai)
- High level of Excel proficiency (Practical test required)
- Experience with Anaplan and SAP would be a plus
- Good communication, analysis & problem-solving skills
- Recent graduates, with a desire to learn, proactive, able to work as part of a team but with a high-degree of autonomy
- Ability to work under pressure, with short turnaround times and varying deadlines
This position also requires meeting all requirements for the Fundación Universidad Empresa CITIUS program.
Preferred: Previous experience in the Financial Department of a multinational is desirable
- Full-time (40h/week) with flexible timetable: Monday – Thursday (8.5h) & Friday (6h)
Please note that this position is based in Alcobendas, Madrid and that our recruitment process will be carried out in English by our Global Team. Good luck with your application!
WHAT’S NEXT?It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINTPlease note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Job Function:Finance & Accounting
Primary Location:ES-MD-Madrid (Head Office)
Closing Date:Jun 5, 2019, 10:59:00 PM