Student worker for program and partner administration in Milestone’s Technology Partner Program
Are you interested in being part of an international company in rapid growth? And do you have an interest in gaining practical experience in our Devices & Integrations division which handles all aspects regarding our technology partners? If yes, then you could be the person we are looking for.
You will be part of our technology partner program team, where your focus will be serving our Technology Partners globally with program administrational assistance such as:
- Handling incoming ad hoc requests from partners (by email and phone)
- Processing partner applications and agreements
- Registrations of partners and devices
- Website updates and maintenance (Content Management System, CMS) in collaboration with our Ecommerce team
- Archiving and document sharing using Microsoft SharePoint and Teams
- Process optimization (Salesforce, CRM)
- Shipping devices for test and integration
- Conduct partner surveys (SurveyMonkey or similar)
- Assisting the Partner Program managers with partner relationship building and program projects
- Other ad hoc tasks
The position is a student position, and your schedule will be flexible according to your studies, however, we do expect you to work approximately 15 hours a week.
Qualifications and educational requirements:
- You are studying a Bachelor or starting your Master’s degree, preferably business administration, business development, information management or similar
- You must have minimum two years left before graduating
- Strong communication skills in both written and oral English (our company language is English)
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective and process-oriented
- Understanding of international business ethics
As an ideal candidate for this role you are:
- Well-organized and detailed-oriented
- Well-articulated in both written and oral English and
- Comfortable working in a fast paced-environment
- Working independently
- A positive and out-going person with strong people skills
You will become part of a dynamic team consisting of 12 partner managers and integration engineers, who are all specialized in Partner Relationship Management. Your role is within the partner administration team that apart from you consists of 3 other student workers.
If you are interested, then submit your CV in English no later than June 1st, 2019. Preferably sooner, we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis. We expect you to start immediately.