Do you want to work in a dynamic environment, where shifting market conditions require constant development and proactiveness? And do you have strong analytical skills and a natural flair for turning large amounts of data into useful information? Then you now have the opportunity to join one of Europe’s most successful Gas trading teams.
We are looking to hire a Trading Analyst for our Gas Team to strengthen our forward trading. Your primary tasks are to deliver analysis for our traders, develop your own trading strategies and to identify trading opportunities. You will work closely together with experienced analysts and traders, and you will quickly become responsible for your own areas and projects.
As a person, you have a passion for trading or the will to learn the dynamics of it, you have a natural interest in understanding the world around you, and you are motivated by seeing the impact of your work.
So, if you have a winning attitude and a curious mind-set always looking to optimise and improve, you might be exactly the analyst we are looking for.
- global fundamental gas and LNG analysis
- support the quantitative analyst with the development of fundamental models
- find trading opportunities and develop trading strategies
- support traders in the execution of trading strategies
- collaborate with other trading teams to align cross-commodity views
- work with internal meteorologists to support weather driven trading ideas
We expect that you:
- have an education within Economics, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- preferably, have 2+ years of energy or trading related work experience
- are able to use a programming language such as R, Python or similar
- have a good command of English both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- are ambitious and always deliver quality work
- are detail-oriented and have a structured approach
- have the ability to work with different stakeholders
- work in-depth with your assignments
- are dedicated and efficient
- are independent, active and dynamic
- are eager to take responsibility
- are energetic and willing to challenge and be challenged
- see opportunities where others see problems
- thrive in an international environment
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small
- live the DC values
- an opportunity where your actions will directly impact the performance of the team
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a strong learning environment to develop your career
- office in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- a job where no two days are the same
- a company committed to creating value
JOBSTART & TYPE
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers