Would you like to work in one of the most successful European Gas trading teams, in a job with high focus on professional development? And are you detail-oriented and have a passion for working with numbers? Then you might be exactly what we are looking for.
We are looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst for our Gas Team to support our forward trading. Your primary tasks are to deliver trading analysis for our traders, along with building robust tools and market leading models to grow our activities further. You will work closely together with experienced analysts and traders, and you will quickly become responsible for your own areas and projects.
The right candidate is eager to make a difference in the team, always challenge the status quo, and thrives in an environment where decisions are made quickly and where performance demands are high. Besides having a winning attitude, you also have an analytical mind-set and are an experienced user of Python or other similar programming languages.
- analyse market fundamentals through various quantitative approaches
- develop and maintain fundamental trading models
- support the trading team with various ad hoc analysis tasks
- develop trading strategies and trading tools
- contribute proactively to the general business development
- ensure good corporation with internal stakeholders
We expect that you:
- have a master’s degree or PhD within Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar
- are an experienced user of a programming language such as Python or R
- preferably, have experience with SQL and working with databases
- have a good command of English both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- are ambitious and always deliver quality work
- are detail-oriented and have a structured approach
- can work with different stakeholders
- are reliable and quality conscious
- are dedicated and efficient
- are independent, active and dynamic
- are eager to take responsibility
- are energetic and willing to challenge and be challenged
- see opportunities where others see problems
- thrive in an international environment
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small
- live the DC values
- an opportunity where your actions will directly impact the performance of the team
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a strong learning environment to develop your career
- office in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- a job where no two days are the same
- a company committed to creating value
JOBSTART & TYPE
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers