The team at Lionbridge Technologies is seeking a Quality Administrator to join its Quality team. This role is based on-site in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
You will work within the Quality function providing administrative support to a team of Quality Controllers.
- Provide day-to-day support via email to an online global community
- Responsible for the administration of daily processes and procedures within the team
- Tracking and categorization of support emails for reporting purposes
- Prepare weekly reports to set standards, gathering information from various sources
- Supporting business process workflows within the team
- Assist in the development of the global community to improve the quality of internet search results
- Monitor adherence of the community to strict sets of guidelines and rules, utilizing performance data from a variety of sources.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative or team support role
- Fluency in additional language to English is essential
- Strong attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills are essential
- High degree of confidence with the internet and social media
- Strong MS office knowledge, with a specific emphasis on Excel
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as on your own initiative
- Experience in a global multinational work environment
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business or IT discipline
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer