We are looking for a student to manage the analysis of new products from the Copenhagen headquarters to be sold on the French, Belgium and Luxemburg markets. Developing new markets requires innovative thinking so we need someone who can challenge the status quo.
Furthermore, your daily responsibilities will entail:
- Economic analysis of product data and statistics
- Support and development of sales to our customers
- Qualitative product and market analysis
- Hospital tender preparation and submitting
- Preparation of price lists and quotations
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Supporting the team with the various daily ad hoc tasks
Are you the right candidate?
We expect you to be self-driven and have the maturity to handle challenges in a complex industry. It is vital that you have an eye for detail and thrive on responsibility for a wide range of assignments.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Currently be studying at your final year of bachelor or a master in a field relating to business administration
- Have English skills at a professional level
- Have experience from working in a company business function
- Have strong analytical skills, including a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
The ideal candidate speaks French, but this is not a requirement.
Join the Department of Business Development FR/BE/LUX:
You will be a vital part of our small ambitious team and in close contact with our other departments. Our daily work is busy, but we make sure to have a fun working environment with a relaxed atmosphere and many social activities. We appreciate a candidate who is outgoing with a sense of humor.
What do we offer?
- A part-time position – 10-20 hours per week with the possibility to extend it to a full-time position after finishing your studies
- A fun and dynamic workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful
- Exiting challenges and future career development opportunities in a young and dynamic environment.
- Central location in Copenhagen
- Delicious lunch arrangement, fruit arrangement and amazing social events
If you are interested, please send your application by using the apply link and make sure to attach your resumé and any other attachments you see necessary no later than 31 May 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Jordan Chir, Country Manager at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Who is Abacus Medicine
At Abacus Medicine, you will play a big part in providing medicine at an affordable price to consumers, businesses and hospitals all over Europe. Through a well-established network of licensed suppliers, we purchase original medicine at a low price in one country and redistribute it to the benefit of the consumers in countries with higher prices. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in Denmark, and we are looking for you and many other bright talents to join our 450 dedicated colleagues with more than 22 different nationalities in e.g. Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria. Abacus Medicine is a family business established by CEO Flemming Wagner and his father Medical Director John Wagner. Family values remain an important part of our identity, and we look out for each other and work as a team.