Supplier Life Cycle Management Analyst
New York, NYPosted Apr 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 74724
We work hard, and we work fast, while maintaining the quality and accuracy we’re known for. We bring out the best in each other, always inventing and reinventing. You can do amazing work here. Our career development opportunities give you every resource you need to reach your full potential but it’s up to you to make that happen.
Our Team:The Supplier Life Cycle Management team is a part of the Bloomberg Global Finance and SAP Solutions department. Our team is based in New York with regional presence for Global support. We are responsible for the end to end process for all vendor setup, enablement of eInvoicing solutions as well as providing governance to vendor onboarding requirements while maintaining risk and controls compliance. In addition we have data ownership responsibilities over SAP vendor management domain as well as providing expertise in compliance and policy enforcement. We are dedicated to supporting all business areas and key partners across the company.
We are looking for a motivated, dedicated, self-starting, analytical, problem solver to join our fast paced environment.
We'll trust you to:
- Enter and maintain Vendor Master Data and provide guidance to other team members to support business processes.
- Perform audits of Data upon entry as well as review incoming requests for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate flow of information between all departments responsible for Vendor Master data elements.
- Create and maintain documentation on the workflow process, with detailed roles and responsibilities
- Deliver the highest level of customer service to all our business partners (i.e. vendors, end users)
- Answer all Vendor Onboarding inquiries from vendors and internal business partners (via phone call, tickets and/or emails) in a timely manner
- Effectively manage all customer service tickets and ensure effective and timely resolution of all tickets within departmental targeted SLAs
- Work well independently and as part of a diverse group of people with strong judgement to seek out direction when required
- Effectively use SAP and/or Ariba
- Execute operational control within your daily activities
- Participate in ad-hoc projects/request as needed by team leader
- Present and speak on behalf of departmental visions
- Be solution focused by solving complex problems and challenging the status quo
You'll need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in customer service & Vendor Management
- Experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of all AP processes and technologies - to be able to explain/train end-users or vendors
- Ability to multi-task and deliver in accordance with aggressive timelines
- Superb communication skills; demonstrated professional, tactful problem solving, business writing and presentation skills with personal presence to work with corporate decision makers
- Strong work ethic with a positive, hands-on, can-do attitude
- An Analytical skillset with experience managing large data sets
We'd love to see:
- Operational experience
- Understand IRS 1042/1099 tax withholding and income filing process
- Experience in handling multiple initiatives
If this sounds like you:Apply - if we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime watch this proud reminder of our purpose: https://vimeo.com/263526877
Why Bloomberg?Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity
to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Supplier Life Cycle Management Analyst
- Tradedesk Analyst
- Demand Planner - Supply Chain