Job ID: 2019-21967
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The basic function of this position is to coordinate the varying means of invoice receipt and process these invoices via direct input to Oracle or via an automated. This position may also be responsible for various Vendor Management or Disbursement functions such as update/maintenance of the vendor master file, invoice reconciliation, and processing of payments. In addition, this position will respond to related vendor inquiries.
- Establish and maintain relationships with management of Accounts Payable.
- Process supplier invoices on a timely and accurate basis.
- Overall coordination and processing of all invoices, including specialized procedures for select vendors/types.
- Analyze data to determine areas of opportunities for migrating PAC processing to upload processing.
- Communicate with vendors and internal contacts to ensure vendor master file is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with maintaining the database of upload vendors and the procedures for these.
- Reconcile daily processing to ensure invoices are ready for payment.
- Coordinate and release payments via ACH or live check.
- Provide training and support to area staff members.
- Develop and manage on-going working relationships with vendors and Altice USA employees (internal customers) to maximize the positive benefits of the upload process.
- Support all Accounts Payable functions as necessary and ensure the continuous flow of the daily work in the area.
- Suggest and assist in the implementation of departmental operational improvements.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide managerial support as needed, assist with all departmental responsibilities as needed (due to absences and turnover) and support the analysis and evaluation of process improvements.
- BA / BS a plus
- Computer skills required: Word and Excel
- Access and Oracle experience a plus
- Minimum 1 year of processing experience required
- Detail oriented
- Possess good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to develop and manage customer relationships
- Possess good verbal and written skills
- Understand proper business phone etiquette
- 1+ years Accounts Payable experience a plus
- Business experience a plus
- Ability to establish relationships within all levels of the company and outside suppliers
- Ability to prioritize key responsibilities and follow-up
- Ability to make decisions with minimal supervisory assistance
- Ability to support all processing functions
- Ability to lead by example and be able to present oneself as a role model to others
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.