Job Description - Brand Marketing Trainee (12 months) (MAR002132)
Brand Marketing Trainee (12 months)-MAR002132
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOINGIn your role as a Brand Management Trainee at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Providing support to the Marketing department
- Do a monthly analysis of the evolution of the sales of our products and our competitors using tools such as IRI, Kantar Worldpanel, and GFK.
- Analyze the competitive environment in media and the impact of TV adverts, announcements, leaflets etc.
- Support the coordination and implementation of the Marketing Plan
- Manage reports with the corresponding agencies
- Interact with the internal Commercial Strategy and Activation teams
- Interact with the international team in order to order material etc.
- Budget management for the brands
- Collaborate in promotion preparation (giveaways in packs, budget, etc.)
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESSAs well as a hunger to learn and succeed in the role, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
Required:This position requires meeting all requirements for the Fundacion Universidad Empresa CITIUS programme:
- Obtaining an official university degree in the past 5 years
- Not having significant (+6 months) experience in the field of the internship.
- Not having significant (+6 months) experience with a full working contract.
- You’ll need to demonstrate it presenting your Informe de vida laboral.
- Not having enjoyed an internship in a similar program.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, ITM, Economics or related field.
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Some experience in sales or marketing areas in FMCG will be valuable.
- Knowledge of IRI/Nielsen/TNS databases will be an asset
- Fluen in Italian
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINTPlease note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact: myHR@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Primary Location:ES-MD-Madrid (Head Office)
Closing Date:May 22, 2019, 10:59:00 PM