Senior Sales Manager - Graduateland
Graduateland is the market leader within recruitment of students and graduates in the Nordics, and a big player in Europe. We are picking up more pace and have recently launched our more senior portal Careerland with great success. Our customers range from startups and SMB’s to fortune 100 companies. We are looking for a talented and hungry Senior Sales Manager to take our Nordic Senior Sales Team to new heights.
Who you are
- Proven commercial leader with experience (+2 years) of successfully building sales teams, establishing a sales operation model and managing big accounts
- Management/Team Lead experience within a sales organization from a corporate environment or experience from a startup/SMB
- Experience in building sales teams and confident in recruiting new talent
- Analytical, number driven and obsessed with smashing revenue targets
- A winner by nature who celebrates a win by looking for the next opportunity
- Experience in driving high engagement in teams through change
Role & Responsibilities
- Rethink and develop our current revenue model
- Build and develop the Senior Nordic Sales Team that consist six Senior Client Consultants with extensive sales experience
- Implement best practices on how to work with our biggest clients
- Optimize daily working processes to ensure a data-driven approach to our sales activities
- Identify new revenue streams and work with your team to succeed
You will become a part of the Sales Management Team and work closely with the company management team, that has extensive international experience from fast growing companies such as Better Collective, Google, UserTribe, Unity and also a strong record in building companies themselves.
Graduateland is a healthy fast growing company with unlimited opportunities. We have recently introduced a new management operating model inspired from the largest tech companies and we are working with best in class tools to take the company to the next level, now we just need you!
If you have any questions please contact COO David Sandberg Larsen on +4553892308 or on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect the position to be filled in June 2019 latest