Passionate about a career in Group Research & Development within a global organisation? Join our global graduate programme and become a Pioneer!
“Pioneer” is the name of Hempel’s new Global Graduate Programme. One of the 25 exciting positions is based within Group R&D at our Spanish R&D site just outside of Barcelona, Spain.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and motivated business profile with a technical background and a global mindset and a passion for collaborating closely with our business units to drive the Hempel Innovation agenda globally.
Your graduate period will consist of three rotations of approximately six months each. Your first rotation will be in R&D in our headquarter, in Copenhagen, Denmark. During your first rotation, you will focus on market-driven innovation processes and projects in our innovation Laboratory in Denmark. The second rotation will be in our R&D site in Dallas, USA with focus on co-developing innovative solutions with key customers. Your last rotation will be in your home site, R&D in Spain where you will develop knowledge on manufacturing and a broad technical understanding of our key segments.
Your intensive on-the-job experiences will be combined with face-to-face learning modules together with your fellow Pioneer Global Graduates from across regions and global functions. A Hempel senior executive will be assigned to as your personal sponsor and you will undergo intense personal development thoughout the programme.
Your home base will be at our R&D site in Polinyá, outside Barcelona. During your 1½ years graduate period, you will be spending six months in Copenhagen, Denmark and six months in Dallas, Texas.
- Project member of Strategic Market-Driven Innovations
- Project member of Customer-Driven partnerships
- Project manager of key customer projects
Qualifications and skills:
- You must have completed a university degree at a business school combined with a university degree in a technical area
- you have a maximum of 2 years of fulltime working experience
- you are passionate about learning more about how to support a growing organisation towards reaching their strategic goals, and about developing excellent leaders and engaging talents in a global context
- you know that your dedication and engagement will support your aspirations to become an excellent leader and move into a management position at some point
- you speak and write English fluently
- you believe that inspiring confidence, being socially committed, connecting to customers and constantly challenging are key factors to successfully driving business results
What we offer:
In Hempel, we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross-functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Our aim is that you continue your career with us after completing the Pioneer Global Graduate programme and accelerate your readiness towards taking on future leadership positions within Hempel.
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.
If you have any questions about the position, please send a mail via the "apply now" button.
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter, your CV and your exam papers in English via the link no later than the 31st of May, and please be aware that we will call candidates for interviews on an on-going basis, and potentially stop searching if the right match is found prior to the application deadline.