We are looking for Graduates interested in applying for our Customer Service Graduate Program 2019. Working Contract will be issued in Germany.
Why choose the Amcor Experience?
The Amcor Flexibles Europe, Middle East and Africa (AFEMEA) Graduate Program is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills and unwrap your expertise with an international packaging leader offering you a unique working experience in an innovative and diverse environment.
The Graduate Program is an 18 months development opportunity, which consists in 3 rotations of 6 months each. Each rotation will be based in one of our plant across Europe. The first rotation is planned to be in Singen, Germany.
Take on a Challenge!
As a Customer Service Graduate, you will contribute to the process improvements in a close collaboration with Sales team in EMEA region. During your first months you will have a chance to learn best practises and gain the knowledge of the Customer Service area. After this, you will be able to support different business units (e.g. Healthcare, Snacks & Confectionary, HPL) in customer service improvements and initiatives.
What do you need?
Each year we select, train and develop some of the world's brightest and most outstanding graduate trainees. Our Graduate Program is specially designed for independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities – people who want to stand out in the professional world.
It’s a good start to have the following:
- Master’s/Honours degree in Business Administration/Economy/Commercial/Languages/Management
- Internship or work experience in Commercial area - up to 2 years
- Fluency in English & German language is required
- The knowledge of another language is considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Power Point, Excel)
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Collaboration skills and ability to work in a team
- Customer oriented and willing to work with people
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Willingness to travel and work abroad
- Logistics and export expertise as an asset
- Commercial skills
Submit your online application in English, including your CV and cover letter via the "apply now" button.
Visit graduate.amcor.com for more information.