We are looking for an ambitious student to join our fast growing team. You must have a flair for creative writing and building inspiring marketing content. The job will give you the chance to play a significant role in defining and delivering Wizkids’ marketing strategy across Sweden.
You will be responsible for producing creative and inspiring content across all our media platforms including newsletters, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and Twitter. In addition to this, we can offer you a varied working day involving everything from copywriting to helping with the production of our marketing videos.
You will also be expected to liaise directly with our customers to create case studies that not only prove our technical expertise but showcase the softer and less tangible value that our services deliver. This will require you to arrange, participate in and even run focus groups as well as compiling surveys to extract qualitative and quantitative data from customers in order to build up a bank of marketing resources to support the sales teams increase revenue.
The job will offer you a flexible working environment of between 15-20 hours a week as well as the opportunity to start as soon as possible. Read on to find out more...
- Excellent language skills (Swedish - Both spoken and written)
- Previous experience in creating and posting content on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- An interest in Ed-Tech and Education.
Typical tasks/ assignments
- Support the sales team by creating relevant case study material.
- Create newsletters and SOME-posts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Create content for and post across all our media platforms.
- Assist with the marketing for and participate in our events.
- Collaborate on marketing projects with our international team
You may be studying Marketing (or a related discipline) at Bachelors or Masters level and looking to gain valuable industry experience. You should love to write and have excellent communication skills both in person and online. You must be passionate about your field and be able to not only initiate ideas for new content but deliver projects to demanding deadlines and work effectively under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
Whilst you will have a desk in our beautifully located Malmö office (Turning Torso), the role allows for the successful applicant to work remotely so as to fit in with your other academic / work commitments. This carries with it the expectation that tasks and projects are to be completed independently and to stipulated deadlines. The role therefore requires a person with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- An attractive salary package.
- A mobile phone for your work needs.
- Flexible working arrangements as well as an office base.
- A great chance to gain experience in a vibrant Ed-Tech company showing strong growth.
- A happy and dynamic working environment where cooperation, openness and honesty are encouraged.
The working environment at Wizkids is fun and flexible. You will share an office with dedicated, professional and hard working colleagues and as part of the Wizkids team, you will help develop the company’s brand in Sweden.
Find out more
Send your CV and cover letter in Swedish via the “Apply now” button.
Application deadline: 10th June 2019
Position Type: Student Marketer
Location: Sweden - Base: Turning Torso, Lilla Varvsgatan 14 211 15 Malmö Sverige
Sweden Country Manager: Ron Karlsson +46735369310
HR Manager, Yasemin Erdem, at +4531680205
Wizkids is a fast growing company consisting of 40 dedicated employees. The company develops and sells platforms and learning tools for schools. Our products AppWriter, TxtAnalyser and EduLife are used by more than 750 000 students and teachers in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and the United Kingdom.