We are looking for a Student/Administrative Assistant who will actively take part in administrative and practical activities and processes in our Executive Management Secretariat. You will assist a highly motivated group of five assistants supporting our Executive Management. This position offers opportunity to gain insight and experience in the daily activities of an Executive Management Secretariat in a large, international organization within the pharmaceutical industry.
Your job and key responsibilities
Tasks comprise (among others):
- Manage stock of office supplies, maintain printers, furniture, etc.
- Book/Arrange meetings internally
- Ensuring in-house transparency registration of costs related to corporate activities
- Travel Expense management (Concur)
- Guest registration/welcoming,
- Prepare/print meeting materials
- Internal job-ordering
- Database updates of our historical archive
- Assist in planning and executing external and internal social and business events
- Supporting the team with various daily ad hoc tasks
Your working hours will be approx. 15 hours per week – (preferably 3 days/week) with flexibility during your exam periods and semester breaks.
You are organized, self-driven, curious and comfortable with working in various complex IT systems. You derive satisfaction from independently solving everyday problems using sound judgement and pragmatism. You have a service minded attitude and take pride in solving tasks in a focused, positive and timely manner and holds ability to comply with rules of confidentiality.
In addition to the above mentioned you are:
- Proficient in Danish and English (written and spoken)
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Experienced in Concur tools and SharePoint (or ready to learn)
- System savvy in general
Preferably you will or have just started your Bachelor and hence would plan to stay with us for at least 2 years. For further information please contact Executive Assistant Anne Juel on email@example.com or Executive Assistant Trein Isbrandtsen on firstname.lastname@example.org. We also recommend that you have a look at our website. We expect you to start medio June or soonest thereafter.
Please click Apply below to submit your CV and application. Interviews to take place in week 22.