Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
SummaryPosted: 10 Apr 2019
Weekly Hours: 38
Role Number: 200051057
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, iBooks, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. Apple Music, the world’s fastest-growing subscription music streaming service, offers an incredible catalog of more than 50 million songs, combined with your entire iTunes library, which you can stream or download for offline listening all completely ad-free. But Music is just the beginning. On iTunes you can rent or buy blockbuster movies, shop for books in our new Apple Book Store, subscribe to free podcasts about anything and everything in Apple Podcasts, and get the best stories, just for you in Apple News. Not to mention the App Store, which offers unlimited entertainment and opens a world of possibilities with easy-to-discover apps and games. The iTunes Marketing team are looking for a post-graduate trainee that has a real passion for the digital platform, content and entertainment. Working across Apple Music, iTunes (Music, Movies and TV), iBooks and the App Store, you will assist with day-to-day operations of content marketing.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- We are seeking an individual who is hard-working, diligent, can meet deadlines and multi-task with ease.
- Extraordinary attention to detail with excellent written skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be digitally savvy across social, web & email.
- Ability to learn and grasp use of technology including bespoke CMS platforms.
- Have a real passion for entertainment.
- Have a positive and flexible attitude.
- Deep understanding iTunes and its various offerings.
- Passionate about the Apple brand and committed in preserving its authenticity.
You will support the marketing team in managing our content and partner marketing programs. Liaise with editorial teams to identify priorities and brief social team for posts. Research projects as requested from programming and marketing teams. Capturing analytics and collate weekly reports. Assisting with operational tasks.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
You are a recent graduate with a Communications/Marketing/Business/Commerce degree. You may have 1-2 yrs work experience, flourish in a dynamic environment and have a proficiency in digital marketing.
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements
- This role will require you to work full time for 12 months.
- To be eligible for the Intern role you must be an Australia Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Please provide a cover letter together with your CV.