Req ID: 160040
Job Function: IT
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Entry-level
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a IT Helpdesk Technician.
Panalpina Centre of Excellence in Lisbon is expanding aggressively and will continue to do that going forward. To accommodate the growth, we need a IT Helpdesk Technician to help with IT support, Helpdesk and implementation of new technology in order to ensure smooth integration and strengthening the end-user experience. Since the scope of the supported staff is the Lisbon COE, this role will be part of the Corporate End-user computing.
- Providing first level support to local and remote colleagues in case of problems/questions with IT applications and/or equipment
- Assist the local purchasing responsible in forecasting and planning of any IT related needs
- Installation (staging) of new workstations and laptops with a defined image/customisation
- Installing and setting up IT end-user equipment physically
- Help to establish and apply standards, policies and guidelines as set by the colleagues from End-User computing department
- Documentation and asset management, including lifecycle management
- Assist with Printer/Scanner operations and troubleshooting
- Assist with local Wifi/Network operations.
- Assist with local IPT/Telephony operations.
- Assist with local Video Conferencing operations
- Management of local user-rights to IT resources, including Application access, Network drives etc.
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Exchange
- Good skills in supporting and communicating with end-users in a helpdesk environment
- Good skills and experience in problem determination, analysis and resolution
- Knowledge in Microsoft client OS Windows 7/10 (Deploying, supporting and maintaining Microsoft devices in an enterprise environment)
- Knowledge in Client Management - Ivanti or SCCM similar solutions.
- Knowledge in Apple macOS/iOS (Deploying, supporting and maintaining Apple macOS/iOS devices in an enterprise environment)
- Know-how in server based computing (Citrix, MS Terminal Services)
- Know-how in network technology and troubleshooting on client/access level is a must
- Scripting skills (Microsoft Powershell) is a plus
- ITIL knowledge
Further required skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated skills in technical documentation
- Demonstrated analytical, deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Ability to interact with personnel on all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a remote team
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Excellent English (beneficial spoken & written) is a must
Specifics for Job / Environment
- You will be part of a dynamic team, part of our Corporate IT
- International Environment
- Attractive compensation package
Apply now »
- Apply now
Start apply with Xing