We are now looking for a Supply Chain Student structured and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a market-leading brand at an exciting time of growth and change. We are looking for a new team member for our Nordic Customer Service and Logistics (CS&L) department, based in Virum, north of Copenhagen.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide support to the local CS&L through coordination and management of various projects and processes covering the Nordic Market.
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Carrying out assignments for CS&L
- Assorted demand planning of Nordic sales activities
- Extract data and help build/update reports - to our 3rd party logistics provider (3PL) as well as the Nordic sales team
- Managing product transitions and product master data
(You will be trained and guided in all of the above mentioned.)
Available approx. 15-20 hours per week.
The position reports to the Nordic Senior CS&L Analyst.
The successful, outgoing candidate will need a lot of drive and a strong consumer and customer focus coupled with strong interpersonal skills, passion, and professionalism.
We are looking for an individual with a great sense of humor, a positive personality and a strong sense of planning, prioritizing and analytical thinking.
In addition, the candidate has:
- Strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A proactive and analytical mindset, who likes to take ownership of the projects assigned to you
- The ability to communicate effectively and enjoys working in a team, both within CS&L and cross-functionally
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent skills in English and Danish – Understanding Swedish or Norwegian is a plus
- You are currently working with your bachelor or graduate in supply chain management or other relevant studies
- Driven, results-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality who thrives in a fast-paced international environment
- Strong communication skills – oral & written
- Relevant student job or experience is a plus
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Send your application and CV marked “SUPPLY CHAIN STUDENT” through the “Apply now” button
The deadline for submitting your application is 8th August 2019 but as we will be handling applications as they come in, please apply as soon as possible.
At Hill ́s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. If you are interested in work that matters, fueled by a passion for pets, we invite you to apply to our Supply Chain Student position.
Hill ́s Pet Nutrition (www.hillspet.com) is a global leader in clinical nutrition for dogs and cats and is a market leader in the specialty channel in the Nordic region. Hill ́s Pet Nutrition is a part of Colgate-Palmolive.