Graduateland is the market leader within recruitment of students and graduates in the Nordics, and a big player in Europe. We are picking up more pace and have recently launched our more senior portal Careerland with great success. Our customers range from startups and SMB’s to fortune 100 companies. We are looking for a commercial minded Head of People to help the organisation reach the next level.
Who you are
- +2 years of recruitment experience of commercial roles either inhouse or in an agency
- Experience in partnering with different business units and managers to ensure future minded People activities
- Experience within HR development activities (Talent development, Leadership Training etc.)
- Experience in sourcing candidates (luckily we own the best talent database in Europe, so you will have access to the best talent)
- You enjoy working with different tasks and projects
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work when needed
- You thrive in an international environment (we have 19 different nationalities)
Role & Responsibilities
- Source and attract top talent to our organisation (15-20 recruitments expected the next 12 months)
- Train and support managers in becoming recruitment experts
- Own training and development related to team engagement and people development
- Support the quarterly performance review and six-months performance review
- Build new teams that supports the growth of Graduateland
You will enter the the organisation at same level as our team managers and report to the COO. Further more you will be working closely with the company management team in relation to several of the mentioned responsibilities. The management team has extensive international experience from fast growing companies such as Google, Better Collective, Unity, UserTribe and also a strong record in building companies themselves.
Graduateland is a healthy fast growing company with unlimited opportunities. We have recently introduced a new management operating model inspired from the largest tech companies and we are working with best in class tools to take the company to the next level, now we just need you!
If you have any questions please contact COO David Sandberg Larsen on +45 53892308 or on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Native level of Danish is required*
We expect the position to be filled in August 2019 latest.