At National Pen we provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 19 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
Are you seeking an opportunity that will provide you with invaluable skills, impactful work and real-world experience?
You would support our day to day customer relationship efforts, collaborate with our existing clients and learn the various parts of our business.
- Informing clients about the products of the company
- Processing orders via phone and email
- Up-selling orders
- Handling complaints from business clients and possible shipping issues
- Dealing with finance queries (processing payments, invoice queries)
- Translation and proof reading
What we offer:
- Paid internship
- Relocation Assistance (€150 towards flight cost and 4 nights hotel accommodation
- commission structure
- Two weeks training
- Orientation assistance including accommodation assistance, opening a bank account etc
- Dynamic work environment – we value and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
What we are looking for:
- Internship program can be anywhere from 3 months to 1 year long
- All academic disciplines may apply
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Fluent Swedish, strong English