Be’er Scheva, Israel, IL
About AtosAtos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Role DescriptionInfrastructure & Data Management
Job Title: Security Engineer – End-Point Protection,
Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
Vision:As End-Point Protection Security Engineer you will be responsible for providing configuration, installation, maintenance and support for client’s End User Devices Operations at client’s site. You will be working closely with client’s teams.
Location: ICL office Beer Sheva, Israel.
- Manage End User Devices (EUD) operations in a large and complex IT environment;
- Manage diverse team that provides Microsoft SCCM, in support of patching, automated software deployment;
- Deliver Daily /weekly status reports with performance trending analysis;
- Manage polices and processes to achieve accurate and timely updates on system configuration;
- Monitor industry trends and emerging technologies;
- Point of Contact and Subject on End User Devices to customer;
- Research, diagnosis and test new security technologies in the client’s workstation environment;
- Train 1st and 2nd level support staff on use of tools, processes and standards established.
- Good team player, Self-confident, motivated, and independent
- Experience working with stakeholders at an Operational Level
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving mindset
- Good communication skills in Hebrew and English (reading, writing, speaking)
Previous Experience/ Education:
- Microsoft and Network (MCSA Certification, CCNA)
- 2-year experience in client/server computing environment
1-year experience working with Windows based servers and server management
(may be substituted by education on a year for year basis)
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, software, peripherals, and database development.
- Background in Global environment is preferred.
Your ApplicationIf you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.