Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design solutions for product validation and evaluation, application investigation, demonstration systems and reference designs
- Development of customer facing collateral including design tools, simulation models, design notes, application notes and technical articles
- Guiding customers through system integration, optimization, troubleshooting and testing
- Conduct product/application technical training for field personnel and customers
- Engage with customers to translate their system requirements into next generation product definitions
- Competitive analysis
- The candidate should have a solid knowledge of power electronics topologies, control schemes and application issues, be self-motivated, capable of accepting responsibility and show initiative in identifying and solving challenging technical problems.
- BSEE with 3~5 years’ experience
- Hands-on experiences with analysis, design, and debug skills on non-isolated and isolated converters
- Experiences in automotive, industry, communication and consumer applications
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with common PCB design tools (schematic capture, layout, simulation, etc)
- Proven ability to communicate with sales/field applications and customers
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time