Warszawa, Warszawa, PL
About AtosAtos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
What you will be doing in your job:
- Analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends
- Apply Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems
- Communicate and present models to business customers and executives
- Working in matrix organizations
- Status reporting
Your strong points are:
- Interest in Machine Learning and AI, chatbot, or Machine Learning-related contexts
- Knowledge/Experience in Big Data methodologies
- Strong people skills and organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills
- International mobility (50-100%)
- EU work permit is a must
- Base Location: anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport – Warszawa, Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz or Krakow preferred.
Why apply?Our diverse portfolio of clients and businesses will allow you to rapidly develop and broaden your skill set to progress your consultancy career, with plenty of scope to contribute fresh ideas and make a measurable difference.
We offer work in an international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Learning & Development / Coaching and mentoring sessions with Senior Consultants are also available.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.