Job Description - Frontend Engineer (19WD33931)
Frontend Engineer19WD33931Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD33931
Position OverviewWe’re looking for Frontend Engineers to help us transform the construction industry. Our customers are building some of the most amazing construction projects on the planet, and PlanGrid allows them to be radically more efficient.
We value diversity and recognize that smart people from a wide range of backgrounds are the key ingredient to building the best products.
We are open to remote engineers.
- Build customer facing features using modern web technologies & frameworks (we use ES6, CSS3, React/Redux)
- Evaluate current software architecture and implement enhancements as required
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop beautiful UI’s that scale and perform
- Architect code to be elegant and maintainable
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure reliable and scalable releases
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Comfort using modern web testing frameworks (We use Jest and Cypress)
- Solid engineering capability and experience writing highly scalable, reliable front-end web applications
- Proven design and UX capability
- Experience refactoring and re-architecting to support new models and paradigm
- Experience using modern build systems (we use Webpack)
- Deep customer empathy, collaborative, and pragmatic
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a track record of success of providing insanely great customer experiences
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.