Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
SummaryUnder Armour is looking for a qualified, driven Coordinator. This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour continues to impact the business like no other company has. The Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Sr. Facilities Specialist in all aspects of Facilities Maintenance and Capital Expense projects for all existing Retail stores.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
Support Sr. Facilities Specialist with Demand Maintenance work order requests submitted through Service Channel.
- Maintain Service Channel dashboard with new store information
- Manage weekend Emergency service calls
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance Program-This is includes but limited to HVAC, Fire Life Safety, Rolling Gates, Post Construction Surveys and Window Cleanings
- Administrative-Prepare purchase orders, meeting minutes, scheduling
- Provide timely follow up with all internal teams, vendors and contractor on issue related to maintenance and special projects.
- Manage inventory supply in off-site storage facility
- Maintain a cooperative network with industry colleagues and competitors to constantly evaluate and build on “Best Practices”
- Consistently works toward producing results at the functional team level
- Accuntable for producing to functional area timelines
- Respnsible for their own execution
- Sets stretch persnal goals and achieves them
- Inspires cnfidence that they will deliver. Done! Done! Done!
- Ges the extra mile to ensure the functional team’s success
- Takes directin and makes a project their own
- Lives and inspires the Under Armour Culture throughout the Company
- Embraces the Cmpany values in their everyday interactions
- Inspires the values in their peers
- Cmmits time and energy to the success of the Company
- A god team player
- Assists in executing on a strategic plan that creates a unique advantage for UA in the marketplace
- Familiar with mre complex concepts and possesses advanced skills and functional understanding of the subject matter and technical requirements of the relevant functional area
- Imprves performance by gaining knowledge and experience of associated areas through job contacts and training
- Has Manager/Director’s as well as their team’s trust
- Delivers what is prmised
- Cntributes to the functions goals through individual and/or team effort
- Impacts functinal team by providing support
- Understands hw his/her role fits into the functional team’s goals
- Show intellectual curiosity in every task they are asked to perform
- Seeks t not only perform the task but understand the purpose of the task
- Demnstrated effort to understand processes outside their immediate area
- Perfrms task well with attention to detail
- Understands and appreciates the value their task adds t goal achievement
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Hands on experience in preparations of the scope of work and pricing schedules
- Ability to listen and communicate with internal teams and outside vendors, consultatns and contractors
- Felxibility to shift focus and priorities
- Highly efficient in communication and organizational skills
- Attentive in overseeing contractors and vendors
- Experience in preparing final punch list and close-out of all projects
- Minimal travel required 2-4 days per month
Education and/or Experience
- Project Management
- Working knowledge of Architectural and Construction Industry
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Under Armour depends solely on your qualifications.