- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Must meet all other applicable requirements by law, including but not limited to all state requirements and, therefore, must be licensed and accredited by ARRT, and State, if applicable.
- 2 years clinical experience in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of PACS, Computed/Digital Radiography, documentation in an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System and basic computer programs.
- Ability to accurately perform required x-rays as ordered by the Medical Provider/s.
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes, radiation safety measures, common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Knowledge of applicable radiology state rules and regulations.
- Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings.
- Required to maintain CEU/ CME’s as applicable for licensure.
- Strong commitment to customer service and excellence in healthcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Center-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Additional requirement: Travel to other Centers. Generally scheduled 12 hour shifts, hours may vary based on location and business needs. Hiring manager will provide details. MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly® in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Flexibility and balance
- Development opportunities
- Appreciation and recognition
- Community engagement
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.