Are you ready to shape the future?
We are looking for a Local System Administrator who is passionate about an IT career in a world leading Group.
Based in Keila, you will be responsible for performing on-going maintenance and upgrade of the company’s infrastructure. You will have to handle troubleshooting IT issues that arise in the day-to-day operations and provide IT support in local office located in Keila and for other offices in North-Europe region (may require traveling). The work includes Workplace Management, Virtual Server management, Network, resolving tickets and execute projects.
We are looking for the following skills and motivations:
- Degree in Information Technology or similar (can be in progress)
- A minimum 1 year of experience from similar tasks
- Good knowledge about modern software and different IT solutions
- An analytical, proactive, structured and innovative approach
- Experience of working in a multinational Company
- Fluency in oral and verbal English and Estonian is essential
We offer you a challenging job in a truly global company. In Prysmian, you will have a possibility to develop and fully realize your talent and potential.
Ask more information: Elizabeth Leet via phone 5563 7800.
Visit our website baltics.prysmiangroup.com