If Full-stack development, PHP 7 and MySQL sounds like something you could handle - keep reading!
At Graduateland we are looking for a professional, who will become responsible for the development of our main site Graduateland.com and our university portals. Other key areas of responsibility for you lie in the development of large new products and features, where we expect your collaboration and creativity to be a major asset.
- Be a part of the distributed development team, where you will primarily be doing front- and back-end development
- Work on experimental features
- Create new application features and enhance existing ones by writing well tested and easy to read code
- Improve the performance and the usability of our website
- Develop a complex high traffic web application using PHP 7 + Symfony 4
- Expert in PHP 7 and MySQL
- Minimum 5 years of experience with software development
- Experience with MVC frameworks. Preferably Symfony 4
- Great debugging skills, front-end and back-end
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, like SASS
- You speak English fluently
- Basic UNIX shell knowledge
- Very good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Bootstrap/BEM, jQuery, RequireJS
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Familiarity with Git (or other version control)
- You will be working either from our Copenhagen office, or remotely, ideally located within Europe.
If you are an awesome software engineer who has just been waiting to show off your amazing skills, and if you like entrepreneurship, innovation, a high performance culture and development - then we’d love to hear from you!
The job is full-time at 40 hours per week.
Please send your CV, motivational letter and, if you have any, code examples, open-source contribution etc., via the "Apply now" button.
If you have any questions please contact CTO Georgij Lesnikov on email firstname.lastname@example.org.