Are you ready to start your career in sales? Join us as Sales Specialist (m/f/d) DKSH Nordic A/S, part of the DKSH Business Unit Performance Materials, is a specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor in the Nordic and Baltic countries. Typical customer industries are for example producers of cosmetics, coatings, inks, adhesives, electronics, pharmaceuticals and food.
At DKSH Nordic A/S, we are convinced that people only strive for excellence when they feel fulfilled in their job. We invite you to explore the opportunities DKSH Nordic A/S has to offer and to strengthen our sales team with entrepreneurship and commitment to excellence. In this exciting position you will be based in Birkerød and will be playing an important role in the growth of our business with new customers, products, markets, and suppliers for the local Food & Beverage Industry in the Nordic & Baltic region. In addition, you will support our Sales Managers working for the Nordic & Baltic Personal Care and Pharmaceutical Industry.
Your key responsibilities
- Growth of our business with new customers, products, markets, and suppliers for the Nordic & Baltic Food & Beverage Industry, supported by experienced Sales Managers helping you to grow in the position and achieve the best possible results
- Build and maintain good relationships with both customers and suppliers and be their main contact person: Visit them regularly, give forecast & market reports to them, negotiate sales-, supply- and marketing agreements and support the local marketing of the product
- Sales support for our Sales Managers working for the Nordic & Baltic Personal Care and Pharmaceutical Industry: Follow up on customer issues, communication with the logistic team, maintain customer data and sales records in Salesforce.com, Marketing campaigns, etc.
- Collaboration with European colleagues to deliver customer solutions
- Ideally first sales track record at a chemical distributor and knowledge in Chemistry, however this is not a requirement
- Entrepreneurial personality with a good appearance along with the talent for selling and negotiation
- Willingness to gain the technical and commercial know-how to effectively negotiate with customers and suppliers alike
- Authentic, pragmatic, entrepreneurial, committed and passionate working style in line with our corporate values
- Fluent language skills in Danish and English
- Based in our office in Denmark and willing to travel on a regular basis within the Nordic & Baltic region
At DKSH Nordic A/S you will experience working in a local team with 17 colleagues, boosted by the dynamic and international environment of the DKSH Group with a diverse range of colleagues, business areas and functions. Our people are empowered to take the initiative and enjoy the freedom to think and act like entrepreneurs. We nurture talent, support each individual’s development and reward personal performance. That is why we have established the DKSH Fantree Academy, our own in-house training and development center, which provides our people a lot of learning opportunities and professional growth.
Did we catch your attention?
If so, take your next career step with us and submit your comprehensive application and CV, including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date, via the "Apply now" button.
Sabrina Barth, Director, People & Organization, Europe & Americas, +49 7231 914 145