Would you like to provide invaluable insight on sterilisation validation?
As a sterilisation specialist in radiation and ethylene oxide, you will work with international suppliers and colleagues across Coloplast. Join us in an exciting role that combines daily operations with cutting-edge product development projects.
Join an international team
Within Global Quality & RA, Quality Operations & Support, you will join 18 colleagues in Measures & Monitoring. Together, we deliver solutions within production test methods, sterilisation, microbiology and packaging of Coloplast products within Chronic Care, Wound Care and Consumer Care.
As part of the Sterilisation & Microbiology team, you will work alongside 4 sterilisation specialists and 2 technicians as well as with the team’s two Hungary-based sterilisation engineers.
“Joining a team of highly experienced colleagues with degrees in science, pharma and engineering, you will receive thorough training and have a dedicated mentor to welcome you on board,” says Head of Measures & Monitoring Lotte Dock Steenstrup.
Participate in projects across product development and supply value stream
Dividing your time between daily operations and projects, you will participate in the development of new and maintenance of existing products in collaboration with colleagues across Coloplast.
Identifying appropriate procedures and coordinating with suppliers around the world, you ensure that the sterilisation process runs smoothly within the agreed time and quality. In connection with this, you will have approximately 10 days of international travel per year.
- Validate sterilisation processes for new and existing products
- Re-validate existing sterilisation processes for Coloplast products worldwide
- Ensure documentation of sterilisation validity after transfers and material/design changes
- Support our production sites in Denmark, Hungary and China with sterilisation competencies
“At Coloplast, you go to work knowing that you are helping create products that improve the daily lives of people around the world. That’s something that matters greatly to all of us here,” says Lotte Dock Steenstrup.
Scientific background and an interest in sterilisation
- You hold an MSc in e.g. pharmacy or engineering and have experience with or an interest in sterilisation by radiation and ethylene oxide
- Ideally, you have 3+ years’ experience in a related field – or alternatively a PhD within e.g. microbiology or polymer science
- You have knowledge of relevant standards ISO9001/ISO13485 and ideally experience from the medical device industry
- Preferably, you have knowledge of clean room production
- You speak and write English fluently
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you appreciate the importance of following set guidelines and procedures and enjoy taking a highly systematic and detail-oriented approach to your work. Both patient and steadfast by nature, you can push for results and confidently accept or reject solutions when you deem it necessary. Finally, your excellent stakeholder management skills enable you to collaborate with colleagues across levels and functions as well as with suppliers all over the world.
At Coloplast, we make sure that you can be you. That is why we encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Head of Measures & Monitoring Lotte Dock Steenstrup on +45 49 11 32 54. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.