Graduate - CRM
H3G Dublin 2
Fixed term duration:
Number of Hours:
TheGraduate - Consumer Base Planning role will support the development and implementation of below the line campaign plans that retain the existing basedelivering on core KPI's with an emphasis on Customer Lifetime Value, customerengagement, customer satisfaction and churn mitigation.
What else it involves
- Design targetedcustomer below the line campaigns to support the delivery of Consumer Base KPIs.
- Manage and improve the customer lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels.-
- Prepare briefs work with the base planning and communications team to create engagingcampaign content to support all initiatives.
- Develop on understanding of monthly and quarterly plans that maximise customer revenue througheffective and targeted up-sell, cross-sell and increased product penetration.
- Monitor and report on the performance of these campaigns against agreedKPIs.
- Develop insights into base management practice across competitive and market landscape.
The skills we're looking for
- Related third level qualification desirable.
- Keen interest Direct / BTL / Digital Marketing experience.
- Analytical and insight driven.
- Experienced in developing clear action plans to implement customer insights.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to collaborate and influence.
- Key stakeholder management skills with strong ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable and experienced working within a fast paced, ever changing environment
H3G Dublin 2