Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 系统测试工程师/System Test Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:1. Specification and development of manufacturing test systems including test program, test fixture to meet product test specification requirement and enable better outcomes at lower costs
2. Product & Process specific testing validation/revalidation plan, implementation and approval according to planning and validation of processes
3. SCM test stations (system, equipment and fixture), test applications and product lifetime sustainment by find and fix, preventive maintenance actions and technical root cause investigation/analysis
4. Support to Implement high-level product failure troubleshooting and diagnosis to drive product quality continuous improvement, SCM test technician training on advanced level TST
5. Drive continuous improvement on SCM testing engineering to improve test system/fixture stability, utilization and effectiveness, monitoring spare parts strategy, shaping testing operation and repair standard work
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Good knowledge in System testing technologies and test equipment knowledge of analogue and digital measurement technology and the used measurement equipment
2. Good knowledge of testing dev. SW, Good knowledge in hardware design/diagnosis
- Testing dev. SW tools (C, LabVIEW…)
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on electronic matter testing
- Testing adapter design and enable
3. Good knowledge in either automated production test or HW design validation in labs
4. Knowledge in schematic reading and function block of sub system and system
5. > 3 years professional experience in manufacturing test or R&D of electronics; High motivation and good analytic skills
6. Knowledge of engineering process for electrical device; Basic medical corporation operation & quality system;
7. International orientation is essential; Experience with international employers and customers; Good bi-lingual (Chinese & English) written and verbal communication skills required
8. Knowledge of SAP and MS Office;
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 119923
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time