In this role, you have the opportunity toharvest individual components for use by Philips Field Service Engineers and customers.
You will work in an International Medical Equipment Company and be part of a team with global and cross-organizational reach.
As a Part Handling Technician, you are a part of the Parts Handling team and you will be mainly assigned tasks for harvesting and packing spare parts from Medical equipment and provide safe and positive support to the business.
You are responsible for
- Dismantling/recovering/Harvesting medical imaging systems for parts,
- Properly identify parts and/or visually inspect and process harvested parts for finished goods inventory.
- Packing and securing parts according to the internal procedures
- ERP system updating
- SharePoint updating
- Technical support
- Incoming and outgoing inspections
You are a part ofThe company AGITO Medical, which is 100% owned by Philips and is a part of the multivendor division within diagnostic imaging.
AGITO Medical offers flexible and cost-efficient healthcare solutions to hospitals, clinics and distributors world-wide, including used and refurbished imaging equipment, rental solutions and spare parts.
AGITO Medical has facilities in Denmark, France and the Netherlands where we co-operate with numerous clinics, hospitals and laboratories as well as with major original equipment manufacturers across Europe.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Trained/experienced mechanic (minimum education level and/or related major for the role) or/and a Bachelor degree of Technology Management and Marine Engineering
- Stringency, assiduity, perfectionism and efficiency (required personal skills)
- Problem solving
- Collaborate and teaming up
- Sharing knowledge
- Ability to speak and write English
- Basic IT skills, windows, office products
In return, we offer youan exciting and fascinating job in a cosmopolitan work environment with great opportunities professionally and personal development.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq . Svenstrup