About the Job
As Sales & CRM student assistant at Trifork, you will play a key role in supporting the Business Unit Sales teams in Denmark.
- Monitor and ensure quality of our sales dashboards and pipeline management across Denmark
- Analyse sales pipeline data and make recommendations to management on gaps and opportunities, including sales forecasts
- Support our business unit sales teams with Hubspot (CRM)
- You are studying a Masters at CBS (or an equivalent business school/university) with the relevant education and are looking for a student job to enhance your learning experience.
- As a person, you are an analytical & data-driven team player, with a structured and commercial mindset.
- It is important you have experience in CRM tools and have an interest in technology and innovation.
What We Offer You
Our daily work is characterized by an open, honest and informal atmosphere, and we put emphasis on creating a challenging yet fun working environment. You will work with one of our Chief Commercial Officers, as well as our Marketing team, and will have the chance to make a direct impact on Trifork’s sales processes.
In addition, we offer:
- A central Copenhagen office location
- Lunch on the days you work
- Equipment you need to solve your tasks
- The hours you work will be planned to fit your studies
Please submit your application (including CV, cover letter, photo and your latest university transcripts).
- Start date: September 2019
- Hours: up to 15 hours/week
- Location: Borgergade 24B, Copenhagen
- For more information: Peter Rørsgaard: email@example.com