in the Gamein the Game (BIG) is an internship initiative driven by the Diversity Council at Philips India. It is a 3 months paid internship program to facilitate experienced women talent transition into the workplace after a break in their career.
Key Skills/ Competencies:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in research and development
- Ph.D or Masters in Computer Science specialization in Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning Signal processing
- Deep expertise in machine learning, artificial intelligence methods and technologies
- Ability to combine detailed insights into a helicopter view
- Strong analytical skills
- Good programming skills
- Ability to define and explore research scientific problems
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and networking skills
- Both a team player and able to work independently
- Able to manage uncertainties
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq . Bangalore