in the Gamein the Game (BIG) is an internship initiative driven by the Diversity Council at Philips India. It is a 3 months paid internship program to facilitate experienced women talent transition into the workplace after a break in their career.
RoleThis Internship opportunity is in the field of Software Development. Projects based out of Philips Innovation Campus, Bangalore.
- A pre-defined project @ Philips Innovation Campus, Bangalore
- A chance to apply functional expertise & leadership skills gained through past work experience
- Flexible work timings
- Attractive Project Stipend
- The live project will be evaluated on completion and may/may not transition into a full-time employment at Philips based on performance & availability of suitable openings in the company.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality
We are looking for
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at https://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video at https://youtu.be/ocnMFp1JBuM .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at https://www.careers.philips.com/professional/global/en/workingatphilips on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/blog-unexpected . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/recruitmentprocess , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at https://www.careers.philips.com/global/en/faq . Bangalore