Application Developer JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Jul 12, 2019
City:Bratislava, BL, SK
Requisition ID: 223575
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Since its establishment in 2003, SAP development center in Bratislava has become the leading provider of high quality products and services to international SAP customers. In conjunction with unprecedented dynamic growth, we are now seeking to recruit a new team to support Small and Medium enterprises with a new innovative solution for customer needs.
A CAREER AT SAP.SAP DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTJoin a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals in Bratislava and learn the latest technologies!
SAP Business One development team is seeking for highly motivated and energetic software developer who is responsible for providing the solution to customer’s problem, enhancing as well as developing the functionalities, to make our customer’s business run better.
Designed exclusively for small business, SAP Business One is an affordable solution that manages a company’s entire business across financials, sales, customers and operations, all in a single system. With SAP Business One, small businesses can streamline their end-to-end operations, get instant and complete information to respond faster to market needs, and accelerate profitable growth.
Expectations and Tasks
- Deliver business logic enhancement and innovation to our customers in small business segment.
- Take tasks in the full product development life cycle – from Specification comprehension, Design, Coding, to Testing and Correction
- Communicate and collaborate with global product management, development and QA colleagues from the team to fulfill the requirements in time and quality
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science, software engineering, mathematics or relevant information technology area is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills across teams
- Solid knowledge in C/C++ and design patterns
- Strong analysis, design, coding and problem solving skills
- Experience in RDBMS (such as SQL Server)
- Quick-learning, self-motivated and hard-working
- Good command of English (written & oral)
- Business knowledge in financials or logistics is an advantage
- Knowledge in Java or .Net development is an advantage
- This position is also suitable for fresh graduates
- Notebook/PC, cell phone, meal vouchers, extra vacation, annual bonus and additional company benefits.
- Working in the world’s third-largest software company, in an international, globally distributed environment
- Extensive product and process training
- Further knowledge transfer and growth possibilities
- Motivating salary and company benefits
- The monthly base salary for this position is at least 1700 EUR
Employment type & Contact
- Contractual Full Time
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: Application Developer, Developer, Engineer, ERP, Product Development, Technology, Engineering, Research
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now