Position Summary: In this role the Retail Sales Analyst will report directly to the AVP of the Sales Strategy. The analyst will help gather, prepare, store, and report data for use by various functions and departments. The information gathered will help reporting sell-in and sell-out metrics on a weekly and monthly basis. This role will require the candidate to be a collaborative team player willing to dive in and take on tasks where needed. Reporting will extend to Field reporting actuals / plan and performance. It is vital in the role the candidate ensures attention to detail and organization skills are outstanding at all times.
- Working cohesively with the Sales Strategy and Corporate Sales teams to maintain all reporting for channels within the multiple departments for IT Cosmetics.
- Updating and maintaining Audited Reports: Weekly Sales Reports being the liaison for the Sales Field Team by Door and Representative.
- Ensuring that greater automation of retail business and analyzed in regard to sales revenue, retail inventory and productivity.
- Streamline current analysis and data collection between channels
- Support and review business channel for analysis requested by management, department and finance.
- Ability to create Ad Hoc reporting requests
- Assist AVP in managing various department budgets
- Act as liaison between Sales and corporate freelance vendor with maintenance and management of the freelance program
- Communicating clear concise accurate information to the both the Corporate Sales and Field Sales in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills with the ability to take an innovative approach to business problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on team work in a fast paced environment
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools (Power point), Apple Operating systems (i.e. IPad)
- Knowledge of SAP, MicroStrategy Reporting, all a Plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- Position Analyst - Sales
- TEAM Operations
- Job Type Full - Time
- Job LocationJersey City, NJ
Email This JobTo access this job from another , Email this information to yourself.
Name Name should not empty
Email Address Email should not empty Please enter email Submit