Columbia, SC, US, 29229
Requisition ID: 97644
At Target Optical, we’re on a mission to change the way people think about vision care. Every day, we make it simple and fun to see great and look great.
Target Optical is a fast-growing optical retail brand within Luxottica, a global eyewear industry leader. We also enjoy the extra benefit of being located inside Target stores. If you love Target for its fashion, affordability and fun, then you’re going to love Target Optical.
An Independent Doctor of Optometry affiliated with Target Optical (Luxottica) seeks an Associate Optometrist. You will work within the practice of a Target Optical Subleasing Optometrist as an employee or contracted doctor.
As a private Independent practice, Luxottica operates the optical dispensary while the Affiliated Doctor operates the Doctors office and provides high quality optometric care and service to patients. Working as an Associate Doctor of Optometry within the practice, the terms of agreement, practice model, pay and hours are all negotiated directly between you and the Subleasing doctor.
As an Associate of a Subleasing Doctor, Practice Benefits Include:
- Professional autonomy to care for patients
- Full scope of practice predicated only on your professional discretion and agreement with the Subleasing Doctor (no company imposed restrictions or quotas to meet)
- Flexible scheduling available including part-time commitments or the option to add work to an existing practice schedule
- Work in a fully furnished office with a full suite of OD equipment
- Some offices may offer use of the Revolution EHR software and have tech and pre-testing support
- Automated on-line appointment book and patient recall system
Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. The group’s wholesale distribution network covers more than 150 countries across 5 continents and is complemented by an extensive network of approximately 7,400 store locations. Since being founded in 1961, Luxottica has had over 50 years of innovation, growth and financial stability.
Your opportunity to work with a full scope Independent Target Optical practice is waiting. Contact us to get started!
Nearest Major Market: Columbia
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Optometry, Healthcare