Location:Luxembourg, L, LU
Group Company: Clearstream Banking Luxembourg
Intern - Account Administration (f/m/d) 1
Start: 01/09/2019 | Duration: 6 (in months) | Full-time
Account Administration section is responsible for the day to day NCSC and CSC Client Due Diligence processes.
- Handling of customer documentation for the purpose of new customers onboarding, maintenance of data in the scope of name changes, mergers, acquisitions, liquidations
- Management of the new customers’ acceptance process
- AML/KYC Review and Documentation maintenance of existing relationships
- Handling of the Account Master: new and additional account openings, account closures, maintenance of account specificities and queries
- Administration and preparation of customer agreements, including credit lines, waivers and novation agreements
- Administration, maintenance and authentication of customers’ authorised signatures (lists) and signatures verification
- Handling of Power of Attorney’s for account administration purposes and reporting
- Have completed at least the first 2 years of your university studies with focus on Business, Economics, Finance, preferably Legal or similar OR you are graduated less than 2 years
- Administration experience, AML/KYC documentation experience is a strong advantage
- Good understanding of the Capital Markets is considered as an asset
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French, German, Italian and/or Spanish language is an asset
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Detail-oriented and strong sense of accuracy
- Good communication skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team in an international environment
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Internal applications will be treated strictly confidential. Applications from disabled persons are explicitly welcome.