Fairfield, CT, US, 06825
Requisition ID: 105755
Store #: RVP101 Pearle US
Don't take the care of your eyes for granted, trust them to the people who have been caring for eyes since 1961 – Pearle Vision. At every neighborhood Pearle Vision, we believe that from the exam room to the retail floor you deserve genuine EyeCare.
Pearle Vision is also part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica. We're experts who know every appointment begins and ends with trust. And every pair of glasses acts as a symbol of our commitment to you, your family, and to our community.
Consider working for a Pearle Vision right in your community. We look for employees who are creative, energetic, wide-eyed & people focused looking for exciting opportunities in eye care or retail.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThis role influences operational activities in Licensed Operator (“LO”) stores and consults with an assigned group of Licensed Operators to deliver the Brand Promise, which includes an engaging patient experience, compliance with our brand operating standards, implementation of the selling model. The role supports Licensed Operators to deliver short-term and long-term sales and profit results of each store through store operations execution and people development. Ensures compliance with the License Agreement/Disclosure Document (“FDD”)
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of all Franchise documents including:, License Agreement, FDD, Growth & Renewal
- Act as first point of contact for LO’s and all store related corporate office departments.
- Acts as a brand advocate, using provided tools and brand initiatives, to assist LO’s in maximizing sales and profit.
- Observe store operations and provide documented
- Drives LO participation in key brand programs, including marketing promotions, product and operational initiatives to meet profitability for the brand.
- Oversees the succesful implementation and sustainment of the supply chain at the store level
- Conducts quarterly business planning and review to evaluate store performance by analyzing key performance indicators, benchmarking results, P&L’s and additional financial reports, and observes associate and customer interactions. Identifies action plans to grow and invest in the business by leveraging a business planning tool.
- Conducts Pearle compliance and execution reviews and supply chain sustainment reviews, following up to ensure brand and operating standards are met, including all frame, lens, lab, marketing and visual requirements.
- Manages the escalation process, in critical situations, based on requirements of the FDD and License Agreement.
- Manage LO regional support and cross functional partners.
- Conducts in-person and/or virtual quarterly regional meetings with LO’s, and where appropriate, Store Managers, reviewing business results.
- Engages in all aspects of new store opening processes including working with the development team, LO onboarding, store set down, POS training, inventory training and marketing.
- Participates in the store-level activities related to store closures, refreshes, remodels, relocations, and conversions.
- Bachelor Degree OR equivalent experience (8+ years’ experience in multi-unit management)
- Strong influencing, coaching and development skills
- Ownership and accountability
- Understanding of Profit & Loss Statements
- Comprehensive knowledge of operations, processes, and business implications
- Franchise experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Optician; Retail Managementfranchise, franchisee, multi-unit manager, territory franchise director
Nearest Major Market: Bridgeport
Nearest Secondary Market: Danbury
Job Segment: Business Consultant, Marketing Consultant, Supply, Franchise, Supply Chain, Retail, Marketing, Operations