San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest
Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning
- Drive new business and opportunities for the business unit and technology group
- Develop new product feature and functionality in partnership with Engineering
- Provide customer use-case examples to Engineering and act as the primary liaison customer feedback and requirements and R&D. Drive resolution of customer happiness issues. Handle issues associated with ordering of product, systems and tools, and manufacturing supply
- Forecast and help drive opportunities for product lines with annual revenues from $100M to $4B. Identify areas for growth and craft strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Develop and drive daring marketing campaigns to ensure Cisco's market share and profitability including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos, podcasts, and sales training materials
Who You'll Work WithFind the career path in Product Management that you’re passionate about! Cisco provides an environment that allows your creativity to become a reality. Work as part of a global team. Collaborate with Cisco leaders via social events, information sessions, and brown bag lunches. Partner with an experienced mentor. It’s your career, own it.
Who You Are
- You are pursuing an MBA (technical undergrad preferred)
- You are a self-motivated and highly visionary individual
- Strong written and verbal communication along with strong presentation abilities, adept business knowledge and interpersonal skills round out your portfolio
- Your strong people skills allow you to easily partner with people at all levels
- You possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
Why Cisco#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!