Intern - SuccessFactors Strategic Program Execution Office [Newtown Square, PA] JobApply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now
Date: Jul 18, 2019
City:Newtown Square, PA, US
Requisition ID: 224269
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract Hours: Full time availability is desired; However, the internship may start in a part time capacity at a minimum of 2.5 days per week
Anticipated Start Date: September 2019
Office Location: Newtown Square, PA
Purpose & Objective of PositionThe SuccessFactors Strategic Program Execution Office Internship is designed to Attract, Develop and Retain early talent candidates through the concept of a providing a jump start during the period that students in process of completing their education.
The will allow an intern to work on relevant and impactful SuccessFactors Strategic initiatives and projects and activities supporting the overall mission the program execution office.
The SAP SuccessFactors Strategic Program Execution Office plans and executes programs to drive growth, improve customer experience and enhance customer satisfaction. We work cross-functionally and collaboratively across the SAP board areas. We execute programs to drive bookings/revenue growth with the intent to dominate HCM cloud market share and contribute to the vision to make SAP the MOST Innovative Cloud Company.
Expectations & Tasks
- The intern will support the project management office and will work alongside program execution leads who are strategic programs and initiatives.
- Actively participate in the definition, design, status tracking of the different work streams and deliverable within the strategic programs:
- Process improvements and simplification
- Enablement and communication
- Maintenance of jam sites used to:
- manage and govern the program
- enable the field.
- Operations support including tracking, weekly reporting, dashboard and process automation
- Support the key program initiatives and priorities, including business development, tracking, resource requests and actions.
Skills / Competencies
- Fluent in English and local language, written and spoken
- Demonstrated leadership in curricular, extra-curricular activities and athletics
- Strong communication skills including an aptitude and passion for public speaking
- Creative and resourceful self-starters with strong interpersonal skills who are eager learners
- Possess a strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced organization
- Relationship oriented possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with others
- Demonstrated intellectual maturity in 2 or more of the following areas: problem solving, tough mindedness, resilience, can do/make it happen attitude, open minded, ability to manage pressure
- Analytical skills – ability to organize and analyze data in meaningful ways to highlight customer / industry trends and determine target lists
- Research capabilities – ability, and interest, to poll sources of information, collect information for analysis
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree and minimum completion of 2 years of study
- Candidates who have recently graduated a degree program, will also be considered as long their start date is no more than six (6) months after his/her graduation date
- Preference will be given to graduates with a desire to pursue a career in Project Management, Sales or Operations
- Relevant projects that demonstrate your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality deliverables
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations:Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: ERP, Intern, Business Development, SAP, Technology, Entry Level, Strategy, Sales
Apply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now