Job Description - Business Development Representative (19WD34367)
Business Development Representative19WD34367Europe, Middle East and Africa-Ireland-All Regions-All Cities
Manager, Customer Support
Location: Home Office- Ireland
Job ID: 19WD34367
Position Overview PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for the trillion construction industry. Construction is one of the oldest industries on the planet, and right now it is stuck in the past. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think version control for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
We're currently looking for a Business Development Representative to join our sales team.
- Call and educate prospects about PlanGrid. Your goal is to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Work within Salesforce to update and maintain leads as appropriate
- Learn the ins and outs of our product and help with competitive analysis
- Learn how to demo the platform and potentially give in-person and online demos
- This position is designed for you to build the tools and skillsets you need for a career in SaaS sales
- You are results-focused with a past track record of exceeding quotas or other comparable goals
- You have experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment
- Must be fluent in English and either Swedish and/or Danish
- Fluency in German, Italian or another language besides English will be considered a plus
The Ideal Candidate
- You are hardworking & action-oriented
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value
- You are customer-focused
- You want to build your career in sales
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.